Is the office open?
- Yes, but you can also tour and lease virtually.
Are you taking extra precautions to clean and sanitize?
- Absolutely! We have made changes to our day-to-day protocol to protect our community. Door knobs and surfaces are cleaned after every visitor or delivery and multiple times throughout the day.
What are your office hours?
- You can view our office hours on the Contact Us page.
What are the requirements?
- Minimum income equal to 3 times the rent in a month.
- Bankruptcy, Judgments, money owed and evictions from previous landlords will be a denial.
- We look at criminal history, felony, and/or misdemeanor convictions. Sexual offense or drug related cases will be an automatic denial.
- 2 residents per bedroom allowed
How much is the application fee?
- The application fee is $35.00. We will do both a background and credit check.
What is the deposit?
- The deposit for each floor plan is listed on our application page.
Do we take pets?
- We only take pets on in certain apartments. Pets must be 25 lbs or less. We do not always have pet apartments available so please call and check availability.
Do we accept Section 8 or any type of housing vouchers?
- We do not accept any of the above.
Are you an income based apartment?
- No, you must make 3 times the monthly rent to qualify.
What are your leasing terms?
- We only offer 1 year leasing terms. We do not offer any short term leasing of any kind.
What utilities is a tenant responsible for?
- Residents are responsible for their own utilities. You will need to either transfer your service or create a new account with the City of Columbia. The account will include water, sewer, trash, and electric.
How do I do my laundry?
- We provide onsite coin-operated laundry for your convenience. Many units have full sized washer/dryer hookups as well. Unfortunately, we do not provide the in-unit machines, so you will need to bring your own.